Mass Import Data
Existing records can be mass imported to the dashboard through csv files. This is a tool for new organisations uploading historical data to enable their real time monitoring of water points via the app.
New Source Import.
- Please click here to view a detailed description of the mass import of new water source information onto the database.
- This will add a screen for each borehole like the picture on the right, displaying the location and unique ID of the borehole, the zone in which it lies and its status.
- Further information about the water point can be added through the app or though one of the following import tutorials.
Visit Information Import.
- Please click here to view a detailed description of the mass import of visit information onto the database.
- Each visit will be assigned a unique visit number attributed to both the organisation and the user adding the data to the system.
- The data will be added into the Madzi Alipo system as displayed in the picture on the right.